Thank you for your purchase of the Doggie Tooth Cleaning Ball! This user manual will provide you with all the necessary information to ensure that you and your furry friend have the best experience with our product.
- Soft and durable material for effective teeth cleaning
- Bouncy and fun design for interactive playtime
- Available in two sizes for small and large dogs
- Promotes healthy chewing habits and anxiety reduction
- Choose the appropriate size of ball for your dog.
- Introduce the ball to your dog by tossing it gently and encouraging them to play with it. This will help your dog become familiar with the ball and feel comfortable playing with it.
- Allow your dog to chew on the ball, as the unique design will compress and rub against their teeth to help clean their teeth and gums.
- Monitor your dog while they are playing with the ball to ensure that they are not chewing off or swallowing any pieces of the ball.
- Clean the ball regularly with soap and water to keep it free of dirt and bacteria.
- Always supervise your dog while they are playing with the ball.
- Do not allow your dog to chew off or swallow any pieces of the ball.
- If the ball becomes damaged or starts to show signs of wear and tear, replace it immediately.
- Do not leave the ball out in the sun or extreme temperatures, as this may cause it to degrade faster.
Thank you for choosing the Doggie Tooth Cleaning Ball, we hope that you and your furry friend enjoy it!