TailMe’s Medical Pet Shirts and Pet Recovery Garments are the best way to help your pet recover from a medical procedure or health issue without the need for the dreaded ‘cone of shame’.
Medical Pet Shirts and Pet Recovery Garments have been loved by vets and pet owners around the world for over a decade and are finally available here in South Africa.
Options for all pets and medical issues
Our at home recovery range has 4 different recovery design types, covering the chest, back, belly and both front paws.
Our veterinary range has 9 different recovery designs, covering the chest, back, belly, both front paws, both hind paws, head, neck and individual paw boots.
The cooling vest covers the chest, back and belly and aids your pets in cooling down using a patented cooling system. It is effective for high heat environments or medical fevers alike.
We have sizes to accommodate all pets from small cats right through to large dogs.
Why ditch the cone?
- The cone is stressful and uncomfortable for your pets.
- Pets can’t walk through doors, eat or get comfortable which causes additional stress and slows the recovery process.
- Cones are like an earn horn amplifying the sounds your pets hear while wearing them and they remove your pets spatial awareness causing further anxiety.
- The cone isn’t even all that effective under most circumstances. It only prevents your pet’s head from accessing a wound while leaving it exposed to limbs or the environment.
Do the best for your pet with a genuine MPS or Suitical recovery garment.
All garments are manufactured to the highest standards and are made from sustainably sourced medical grade materials. They have been designed in conjunction with vets to provide a comfortable, reliable and safe recovery option for your beloved pet.
Don’t fall for chap imitations, chose a genuine medical recovery product.
Vets Love Recovery Shirts
Veterinarians love medical recovery shirts. They’re a great alternative to the cone. They allow full and free movement. They’re completely safe for your pets. Their breathable design offers great usage flexibility including treating high risk infections. They keep medical dressings on by providing a physical layer around the wound which is much more reliable than a bandage.
Our Medical recovery Shirts are machine washable, even at high temperatures to kill germs, and are completely reusable. This makes them the most cost effective solution for pet recovery because you can use them again and again.
Veterinarians around the world recommend medical pet shirts. Did you know that over 4 million pet shirts were sold last year around the world? That many happy customers can’t be wrong.
Suitcal At Home Recovery Range
- Fully body shirt (Dogs and Cats)
- Single sleeve or double sleeve for front paws (Dogs)
- Dry Cooling Vest (Dogs)
MPS Veterinary Range
- Full Body shirt (Dogs, Cats and Rabbits)
- Single or double sleeve for front paws (Dogs)
- Hind legs (Dogs)
- 4 in 1 shirt (Dogs)
- Head and Neck (Dogs)
- Paw Boots (Dogs)
- Dry Cooling Vest (Dogs)
When should your pet Use a Medical Recovery Garment?
Our medical recover shirts are designed to help with may common problems pets and pet owners face. They also come in a range of sizes to suit the smallest kitten or the biggest dog so there’s definitely a solution for your pet.
Some common medical uses are:
- After Surgery or a Medical Procedure the garment protects wounds and help your pet recover swiftly
- Protecting medical equipment like IV lines near the front leg or a Holter ECG (monitoring heart activity)
- If your pet has Skin problems including fungal infection, Hair loss, Hot spots and Allergies. The garments minimise scratching and biting, limit over grooming and prevents ointments being licked off.
- If you pet has ear problems like aural hematomas (collection of blood within the ear) and prevents ear flapping
- Provides nursing dogs, cats and rabbits time off
- Offers protection when in heat
- Reduces stains due to incontinence
- Minimizes shedding in the house or car
- Cooling pads can be inserted in the special pockets on the recovery suit
- Gentle Pressure of the suit offers a calming effect for most dogs
When can you use the Dry Cooling Vest?
Some pets don’t do well in the South Africa heat. Our dry cooling vest provides a cutting edge solution to help cool your pets down.
Use it to cool your pet off during a walk, hiking, climbing, trail running or on long car rides.
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Provides temperature control during high temperatures
Contact your veterinarian if you want to use the cooling vest for medical purposes or to assist with medical conditions like breathing difficulties or skin problems.
Benefits of a Medical Recovery Shirt
- Wide range of uses to help your pet recover after surgery or a medical procedure
- It’s comfortable for your pet to wear
- Helps to reduce stress and speed up recovery
- Your pet has freedom to move, eat & drink
- Furniture friendly
- Sustainable and cost effective – the garment is washable and reusable
- Designed with Vets and made from high quality, sustainable materials
Do the best for your pet with a genuine MPS or Suitical recovery garment
The MPS Range is designed for use by veterinarians in their practices or as prescribed to patients. The Suitical Range is an at home, recovery solution for pet owners to use and is available for purchase in our online shop.
Veterinary Practices qualify for our wholesale rates when they use TailMe’s range of medical recovery pet shirts and garments.
Retail stores can supply the Suitical range directly to their customers.
Contact us now to stock TailMe’s at home recovery pet shirts in your shop or veterinary practice or complete the application form below to open your account.